We’ve teamed up with Vision Aid Overseas to give you the chance to be part of a great cause with the added bonus of receiving money off your next pair of designer glasses at B Sunglasses. As an official recycling collection point for Vision Aid we’re offering 15% off all purchases of designer glasses and prescriptions when you donate your old pair of glasses!
Let’s start by telling you a little bit about the company that is Vision Aid. Vision Aid Overseas is an international NGO (non-government organisation) based in the UK and working in six countries in Africa. Vision Aid’s goal is to try and fight poverty by transforming access to eye care in developing countries, which is a cause very close to our hearts.
Want to be part of this great cause? Follow our handy checklist below:
- Select a pair of designer glasses from the B Sunglasses website
- Add your prescription details, select add to bag followed by checkout now
- To receive your 15% discount and confirm donation of your old pair of glasses enter promo code: VISIONAID15 at the checkout.
- And the best part? There’s no need to worry about postage, we’ve got it covered! Using our Swap IT service our delivery driver will exchange the old pair of glasses you are donating (once they have been checked and handed over) with your new pair of designer glasses.
Terms and Conditions:
- Discount is only valid when you donate an old pair of designer glasses.
- Please be aware that the code is not valid in conjunction with any other offers,
discounts or sale items.
- All returned glasses will be donated to Vision Aid Overseas.
- Vision Aid will recycle your old glasses to raise much needed money to support their international development work.
- Vision Aid Overseas ensures that all glasses are recycled in an environmentally friendly way.
- B Sunglasses are an official recycling collection point for Vision Aid Overseas.
- 670 million people around the world face poverty because they can’t afford eye care.
- 10% of the world’s population are disabled or disadvantaged simply because they don’t have glasses.
Vision Aid Overseas
- Vision Aid Overseas is dedicated to transforming access to eye care services in developing countries.
- Vision Aid Overseas works with communities to develop eye care services.
- More information can be found at: www.visionaidoverseas.org