The Tour De France is quickly approaching and even for those who don’t particularly enjoy the aspect of cycling, it’s still a huge yearly event. Starting in 1903 the tour has successfully taken place every July.
When it comes to cycling, we at B Sunglasses understand that there are many cycling sunglasses to choose from. From Oakley to Adidas, they all have different performances qualities. The key to the perfect pair is the clarity of vision and the protection they provide for your eyes whilst riding.
Over the years the Tour has created many well known faces, including Sir Bradley Wiggins, Mark Cavendish and Chris Froome who are all incredibly famous for their success in the sport. Wiggins won the 2012 Tour, Cavendish is still established as one of the greatest British cyclists of all time and Froome gained the coveted ‘yellow jersey’ in many stages within the Tour.
Now you can cycle like a true athlete with our ever-expanding range of Oakley eye-wear; specially designed for life on the road.
As an official Certified Oakley Dealer we have came up with the TOP 3 pairs of Oakley sunglasses that can provide you with the protection you need;
1. Oakley Radar EV Path Sunglasses in Polished White Prism
1. Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region so your range of vision is maximized
2. Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep cool
3. Unobtanium earsocks and nose-pads keep glasses in place, increasing grip
4. Interchangeable lenses
5. Stress resistant frame material is light weight and durable for all-day comfort
2. Oakley Tour De France Prizm Road Jawbreaker Sunglasses
The Jawbreaker sunglasses are the ultimate sport design.
1. PRIZM is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and changeable environments
2. Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region optimized for cycling
3. Unobtnium earsocks and nose-pads to keep glasses in place during vigorous activity, increasing grip despite perspiration
4. Switchlock interchangeable lens technology to make changing lenses faster and more secure
5 . Patented High Definition Optics provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
3. Oakley M2 Frame Sunglasses in Polished Black Red Iridium Polarised
1. Upgraded earstem sculpturing and wrap-around earsocks for a precise fit
2. Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
3. Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
4. Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points common with frames that hook the ears